Your Initial Visit
Your first visit with Dr Lantz is 90 minutes long in which a thorough health history is taken. Dr Lantz will investigate you current concerns and will inquire into your medical history including past and present lifestyle factors, diet, and emotional wellbeing to investigate the underlying cause of your concern.
- If you have had recent blood work, lab testing, or imaging performed by your medical doctor or other health care professional, please bring a copy to your first appointment. This can help avoid a delay in treatment recommendations and will direct more efficient and effective care.
- Additional laboratory or functional testing may be required to establish a diagnosis or help direct treatment.
- You will be emailed the intake forms upon booking your appointment.
Your Follow-up Visit
You will meet with Dr Lantz to review your current progress, treatment plan, and goals. Dr Lantz will provide education surrounding your health concerns, and discuss your treatment plan and recommendations.
Subsequent appointments are scheduled according to your treatment goals and are required to assess progress and to make adjustments in treatment as necessary.
Due to poor weather, the flu or simply comfort/patient preference -- phone and Skype consultations are available for coaching and follow-up appointments for existing patients.
Dr. Lantz must see all new naturopathic patients in person for their initial visit in order to ensure any required physical examination is performed.
Acupuncture is ideally performed on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule for 4-8 weeks.
Follow-up acupuncture appointments are 30 minutes.
Bodywork - Bowen Therapy & Craniosacral Therapy
New patients can book for bodywork appointments. Dr. Lantz will work with your treatment goals and health concerns to determine the best course of treatment.
- Naturopathic care is covered by most extended health plans -- please ask your provider for details
- Direct billing is available for some insurance plans
- Initial Visit - 90 minutes - $195
- Follow-up visit - 30-45 minutes - $100
- Initial visit - 60 min - $125
- Follow-up - 30 min - $85
- Bowen therapy with naturopathic consult - 60 min - $120
- Craniosacral therapy - 60 min - $120
Functional Laboratory Testing
- IgG food sensitivity testing
- DUTCH testing for hormone assessment
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- More Laboratory testing available - ask for details